Breeding Today's Performance Horses
1. Horse Barn - Modern Morton barn with grooming/bathing area, tack room, stall mats, and one 10x12 stall with shaded paddock and a 12x20 foaling stall with large paddock. Both stalls have Nelson waterers. Big Ass fans over stalls and aisle and lots of windows provide consistent fresh air and day light.
2. Runs - four large runs with loafing shed and access to Nelson waterers.
3. Indoor Arena - 100 x 80 indoor arena with tie areas in corners and sand arena floor.
4. Pastures - 20 acres of pasture with two ponds and access to Nelson waterers.
5. Half stalls - two 10x10 stalls with open side to a paddock. Each stall has a Nelson Waterer.
6. Grass Paddock - 80x100 Bermuda grass paddock
We believe in producing quality prospects that are TRUE all-around performance horses. With great minds, natural athleticism, strong healthy bone and joints; combined with natural talent and functional genetics, you can not go wrong with a NEA prospect.
NEA has been breeding APHA all-around show horses since 2003. In 2019, we added Ranch Versatility show horses to our program. We continue to strive for the best genetics, dispositions, and excellent form to function conformation; ideal for most disciplines.
Combined, Jerry, Mary Anne and their horses have earned, in the last 15 years, over 175 breed association points, state association championships, state end of the year awards, regional show high point horse awards, numerous Top Five and Top Tens at the PtHA World Show, NSBA Reserve Championship Jr. Trail Horse, and several Top Five and Top Tens at the Color Congress.
Today, health ended Mary Anne's training and showing endeavors, however, she still enjoys working with the foals and studying equine genetics, which have been incorporated into her and Jerry's current breeding program. Jerry's good eye for great horses has enhanced the program for over 20 years. He intends to show his new gelding, UB A Stylin Mobster, in Ranch competition. Their combined efforts have established a distinctive genetic and sustainable line of wonderful all-around horses.
QUALITY APHA SHOW AND RECREATIONAL HORSES
We raise family friendly, show quality, performance APHA/AQHA horses that are ideal for amateurs and the recreational rider. Through the years, we have sold horses throughout the United States and Canada. Disciplines have ranged from all-around show horses, dressage and western dressage horses, to reining, cutting, ranch competition, and even speed event horses.
Jerry and I are in our retirement years, so we have reduced our broodmare band to three quality mares. While we are waiting for our future stallion prospect, Dynamic Chrome, to grow up and be trained, we are selecting the industries top sires, crossing to mares that we feel will produce the ultimate all-around and ranch versatility prospects.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A NEA PROSPECT
Buyers will enjoy a foal/prospect that is prepared for his new home and future. Imprinting at birth and natural horsemanship techniques are used and all prospects will go through our "pre-school" prior to leaving the property.