Breeding Today's Performance Horses
1. Horse Barn - Modern Morton barn with grooming/bathing area, tack room, stall mats, and one 10x12 stall with shaded paddock and a 12x20 foaling stall with large paddock. Both stalls have Nelson waterers. Big Ass fans over stalls and aisle and lots of windows provide consistent fresh air and day light.
2. Runs - four large runs with loafing shed and access to Nelson waterers.
3. Indoor Arena - 100 x 80 indoor arena with tie areas in corners and sand arena floor.
4. Pastures - 20 acres of pasture with two ponds and access to Nelson waterers.
5. Half stalls - two 10x10 stalls with open side to a paddock. Each stall has a Nelson Waterer.
6. Grass Paddock - 80x100 Bermuda grass paddock